|1930's All Sterling Catholic Rosary in Tiger Cowry Shell box Rare Charming
GENUINE ANTIQUES AND VINTAGES, COLLECTIBLE
ROSARIES, IN PERFECT CONDITION, UNIQUE ITEMS TO CHERISH AND OFFER.
All Antique and
Vintage Rosaries that I list come from my private collection. They are genuine
antiques – older than 100 years – or genuine vintages – from 30 to 100 years
old. All are in perfect condition and still very much usable. They are unique
and a real pleasure to collect or still use.
The item in this listing has the following
The rosary and its box made out of a sea shell ( Tiger Cowry) are made in France in the early 1930's. It is very rare and in pristine condition.
1) 4.5 mm Vintage roud all Sterling Silver beads for the Ave Marias and for the Paters.
2) All Metal Parts are Sterling Silver: chain, beads, center and cross.
4) STERLING SILVER cross 38 X 20 mm ( 1.5 x 0.8 in). Typical late art deco.
5) The rosary is sold with its box which is made of a Tiger cowry shell.
6. It was very fashionable in the first part of the 20th century to carve these nuts into rosary boxes. Very few have survived until today and become items very highly sought after.
7. Total length : 36 cm ( 14.4 in.) . Weight : 19 grams for the rosary alone.
All Pictures are an intrinsic part of the description.
==== FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ====
This is a magnificent item that you will greatly
enjoy or that would make a fantastic gift.
My selling principle is : " SATISFACTION OR
REFUND " AND IT APPLIES 100 %. I am ready to refund in totality any item
sold by me if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase
ASKED - NO CONDITIONS
BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE
|Return Policy:||Items must be returned within 14 days .
Refund will be given as Money back.
Refund policy details:
DETAILS ARE SPECIFIED IN THE LISTING.
REFUND AT BUYER'S DISCRETION : REFUND, EXCHANGE OR MERCHANDISE CREDIT.
|Insurance:||Not Offered (Domestic)