The item in this listing has the following characteristics:
The rosary is made of Genuine Baltic amber and Sterling Silver. It has an egg shaped Box. It is rare and in excellent usable condition.
It is from the first decade of the 20th century.
What makes its rarity is :
-that it is over 100 years old and in superb condition,
– that it is made of beautiful amber and it was quite a rarity at the time to find rosaries made of amber of such quality and carving.
1) The beads are antique genuine Baltic Butterscotch Amber as may seen from close ups. It is of excellent quality. Beads for the Aves have an average size of 7 x 5.5 – with very little difference between the beads which are all hand carved . Beads for the Pater’s are 9 x 9 mm on average and are capped with sterling bead caps.
2) All Metal Parts, including the chain, are Sterling Silver. Exceptionally nice center – Please use the zoom feature for details. Hallmarked.
3) Total length of the rosary is 40 cm ( 16 in) and the weight is 18 grams.
4) It will not go over the head to be worn.
5) It fits into its egg shaped box, the size of which is : 6 x 4 cm ( 2.4 x 1.6 in)
This is an extremely rare and valuable item, made of valuable material and very seldom seen. It is in excellent codition and may still serve many generations as it is a heirloom to keep and pass on.
All Pictures are an intrinsic part of the description. Please use the zoom feature.
Please do not hesitate to ask any question.
==== FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ====
This is a magnificent item that you will greatly enjoy or that would make a fantastic gift.
My selling principle is : ” SATISFACTION OR REFUND ” AND IT APPLIES 100 %. I am ready to refund in totality any item sold by me if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase
NO QUESTIONS ASKED – NO CONDITIONS
BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE