All Antique and Vintage Rosaries that I list come from my private collection. They are genuine antiques – older than 100 years – or genuine vintages – from 30 to 100 years old. All are in perfect condition and still very much usable. They are unique and a real pleasure to collect or still use.
The very exceptional item in this listing has the following characteristics:
The rosary is sold together with its sterling and leather box as in the pictures.
It is made of rare and valuable materials.
The rosary dates from the 1930’s from its plain style and size.
1) The beads are made of genuine carved Baltic Amber of an opaque very light butterscotch color, sometimes called white amber as may seen from close ups. It is of top quality, color and exceptional carving as beads present very minimal size deviations in spite of the intricate carving. the Ave’s have an average beads diameter of 9.6 mm – The Pater beads are the same as the Ave beads..
2) All Metal Parts of the rosary : chain, center and cross are Sterling Silver.
3) Total length of the rosary is 68 cm ( 26 in) and the weight is 48 grams.
4) It will easily go over the head to be worn. Any size will do .
4) The box is made of leather with a sterling silver top. Pictures show the box and its details. Its size is 10 x 7 x 5 cm ( 4 x 2.8 x 2 in. in l x w x h).
This is an extremely rare – in fact, unique – and very valuable item, made of rare and expensive material . It is in excellent condition and may still serve many generations as it is a heirloom to keep and pass on.
All Pictures are an intrinsic part of the description. Please use the zoom feature.
Please do not hesitate to ask any question.
==== FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ====
This is a magnificent item that you will greatly enjoy or that would make a fantastic gift.
My selling principle is : ” SATISFACTION OR REFUND ” AND IT APPLIES 100 %.
I am ready to refund in totality any item sold by me if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase NO QUESTIONS ASKED – NO CONDITIONS
BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE