All Antique and Vintage Rosaries that I list come from my private collection. They are genuine antiques – older than 100 years – or genuine vintages – from 30 to 100 years old. All are in perfect condition and still very much usable. They are unique and a real pleasure to collect or still use.
The item in this listing has the following characteristics:
The rosary and its Shell egg shaped box are made in France in the early 1920’s. It is very rare and in pristine condition.
1. 6.5 mm Vintage Mother of Pearl beads for the Ave Marias and 7.3 mm for the Pater Nosters
2. The chain is sterling Silver and the center and cross are Vermeil. Hallmarked with the French Hallmark of the crab.
4. Vermeil cross 40 X 20 mm ( 1.6 x 0.8 in).
5. The rosary is sold with its box which is made out of a full Shell the sides of which have been mounted with ormolu brass.
6. It was very fashionable in the first part of the 20th century to make rosary boxes with various types of shells. Very few have survived until today and become items very highly sough after.
7. Total length : 44 cm.
All Pictures are an intrinsic part of the description.
Please do not hesitate to ask any question.
==== FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ====
This is a magnificent item that you will greatly enjoy or that would make a fantastic gift.
My selling principle is : ” SATISFACTION OR REFUND ” AND IT APPLIES 100 %.
I am ready to refund in totality any item sold by me if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase
NO QUESTIONS ASKED – NO CONDITIONS
BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE